Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT8 6FX (028 906 41264) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
A bright and spacious first floor city centre apartment that is conveniently situated close to many shops, restaurants and public transport facilities. This property is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 2 bedrooms with both benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, an integrated kitchen open to living area, white bathroom suite and balcony which boasts stunning views over the Belfast skyline. The property also benefits from having elevator access to all levels, gas heating and PVC double glazing.
- Entrance Hall
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Open Plan Lounge 4.30m x 3.60m (14'1" x 11'10")
- Bright and Spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and full length windows. PVC patio doors open onto balcony which gives panoramic views of the Belfast Skyline.
- Kitchen Area 3.60m x 2.10m (11'10" x 6'11")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 3.50m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Large Spacious Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and views of Belfast city from its window.
- Bedroom 2 3.60m x 2.20m (11'10" x 7'3")
- Bathroom 2.40m x 1.85m (7'10" x 6'1")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath. Cream tiled floor with matching part tiled walls.
- Separate Shower Suite 1.85m x 1.90m (6'1" x 6'3")
- Fitted Electric Shower suite with part tiled walls
- View from Balcony
- Management Company
- This Management Company is PropertyOne whose fees are £1050 per annum (Approx)
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*