Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location this is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a spacious first floor apartment. The bright spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with dining area, patio doors to communal balcony, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, excellent storage area and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Secure car parking and maintained communal areas combines with the perfect location with access to the City, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Tennis Club all within walking distance this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, large walk-in storage cupboard, natural light.
- Lounge 5.94 x 3.62 (19'6" x 11'11")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, picture window.
DINING AREA - Double glazed sliding patio doors
- Covered Balcony
- Wood decked flooring.
- Kitchen 2.35 x 3.16 (7'9" x 10'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.59 x 2.61 (15'1" x 8'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4.65 x 3.03 (15'3" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Communal gardens, car parking.