Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT8 4FX (028 906 41264) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
A deceptive and spacious city centre second floor apartment conveniently situated close to the cities many shops, bars & restaurants. The property is a fairly modern building which offers two bedrooms, a modern integrated kitchen open to a generous living area with balcony access, white bathroom suite and an additional storage cupboard. The heating is gas fired and the windows are pvc double glazed.
Worthy of viewing, this home will appeal to the investor / first time buyer market especially, given its close links to Belfast and all that it has to offer!
- Apartment Entrance
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Open Plan Lounge 3.40m x 3.80m (Approx) (11'2" x 12'6" ( Appro x ))
- Bright and Spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and full length windows. Electric fire with surround. PVC patio doors open onto balcony which gives panoramic views of the Belfast Skyline.
- Kitchen 3.90m x 2.50m (Approx) (12'10" x 8'2" ( Appro x ))
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.90m x 2.90m (12'10" x 9'6")
- Large Spacious Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and views of Belfast city from its window.
- Bedroom 2 2.95m x 2.20m (9'8" x 7'3")
- Built-in wardrobe space
- Bathroom 2.25m x 1.75m (7'5" x 5'9")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath.
- View from Balcony
- Management Company
- This Management Company is PropertyOne whose fees are £1050 per annum (Approx)
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*