Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT8 6FX (028 906 41264) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
A bright and spacious first floor city centre apartment that is conveniently situated close to Queens University and many of the cities shops, bars and restaurants. This property is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 3 bedrooms with two of them benefiting from built-in wardrobe space. The apartment also benefits from having an integrated kitchen that is open onto the living area, white bathroom suite and separate shower room, and a private balcony which boasts stunning views over the Belfast skyline.
Gas heating and PVC double glazing comes as standard and the development is also serviced with elevators which gives access to all levels and secure off street parking. At such a fantastic price this property will not sit around for long so we recommend viewings at your earliest convenience.
- Apartment Entrance
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Open Plan Lounge 3.65m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")
- Bright and Spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and full length windows. Electric fire with surround. PVC patio doors open onto balcony which gives panoramic views of the Belfast Skyline.
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.65m (10'0" x 8'8")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")
- Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and views of Belfast city from its window.
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.20m (9'10" x 7'3")
- Built-in Wardobe with vies of Belfast city from its window
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.05m (10'0" x 6'9")
- Bathroom 2.40m x 2.00m (7'10" x 6'7")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
- Separate Shower Suite 2.00m x 0.90m (6'7" x 2'11")
- Fitted Electric Shower suite with part tiled walls
- Views from private Balcony
- Management Company
- This Management Company is McGuiness Fleck whose fees are £1050 per annum (Approx)
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*