Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast, BT8 4FX (028 906 41264) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
A well proportioned ground floor city centre apartment that is conveniently located close to many shops, restaurants, public transport facilities and Queens University. The apartment is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 2 bedrooms with both benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, an integrated Kitchen open to lounge, spacious bathroom suite with separate shower unit and private balcony which looks onto Belfast city centre. The property also benefits from having elevator access to all levels and secured parking facilities, gas heating and PVC double glazing. An ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor alike!!!
- Entrance Hall
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Open Plan Lounge 4.20m x 3.35m (13'9" x 11'0")
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and floor to ceiling PVC windows. Open to Kitchen Area. PVC patio doors opens onto private Balcony which looks onto Belfast city centre.
- Kitchen Area 3.35m x 2.45m (11'0" x 8'0")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls. Open to lounge.
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 2.70m (10'10" x 8'10")
- Spacious Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and views looking onto Belfast city centre.
- Bedroom 2 2.75m x 2.10m (9'0" x 6'11")
- Single Bedroom with Built-in wardrobe.
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower unit. Cream tiles floor with matching part tiled walls.
- Additional Bathroom image
- View from Balcony
- Management Company
- The Management company of the development is McGuiness Fleck with fee charges of approx £1050 per annum.