Recently constructed, this well maintained two bedroom, ground floor apartment offers well proportioned accommodation. The property is approached by electric gates providing secure parking and creating a private, secluded development. The apartment is perfectly presented and would make a great purchase for those thinking of getting on the property ladder, or for those who want to downsize and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. The location is very appealing as it has a great selection of local amenities, a great transport network, and is within walking distance to the popular Minnowburn conservation area and Shaw's Bridge.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Electric gates to communal parking area, via keypad and intercom system
- Entrance Hall
- Main front door.
- Kitchen/Dining/Lounge 27'6 x 12'3 (8.38m x 3.73m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer & washer dryer, built in gas hob and under oven, over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Tiled floor to kitchen area, tiled walls. Laminated floor to lounge area. Upvc patio doors to communal decked/patio/ garden area.
Access to bedroom two.
- Dining kitchen image
- Lounge image
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'8 (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Two 12'0 x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Outside front
- The property is approached by electric gates via an intercom system.
- Outside rear
- Double Upvc patio doors provide direct access to the decked patio area and communal gardens laid in lawns, bordered by mature trees and shrubs.
- Communal gardens