A superb opportunity to acquire this spacious first floor apartment that is very conveniently located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links and much more. Offering affordable living together with an abundance of convenience, we highly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. Two good bedrooms. Generous living room. Separate kitchen. White bathroom suite. Double glazing. Economy 7 heating. Privately enclosed rear garden. Fronting onto the established Glen Road within walking distance to St Teresa's church and within easy commuting distance to the wider motorway network as well as the City Centre. Opportunities like this don't present themselves often, viewing advised. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- Stairs to;
- FIRST FLOOR
- LIVING ROOM 14'2 x 13'10 (4.32m x 4.22m)
- KITCHEN 10'6 x 9'2 (3.20m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, open plan to dining space.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed rear garden.