Apartment 4 Beechill Close is conveniently located in a small, select development just off the Beechill / Saintfield Road junction and this modern 1st floor apartment should be of instant appeal to many potential purchasers currently looking to locate in an area which is continuously in high demand. This apartment is deceiving from the outside, and is both bright and spacious. It offers 2 good size bedrooms, with modern facilities including an en suite to the master bedroom, white bathroom suite and a modern fitted kitchen with dining. Outside there are parking facilities and communal garden areas. Cash offers encouraged as no management company is in place.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hallway
- Stairs to
- Built in storage, access to roof space.
- Spacious lounge 14'2 x 13'1 (4.32m x 3.99m)
- At widest points, coal effect gas fire, double doors leading to a Juliette balcony.
- Modern fitted kitchen 14'4 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and electric under oven, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Gas boiler, Tiled floor, open to
- Dining area
- Tiled floor.
- Master bedroom 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- En - suite 6'7 x 6'0 (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 8'8 (3.28m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom 8'8 x 5'7 (2.64m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Communal garden area, car parking facilities.