96 Laurelbank, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 0RX.
We are acting for the mortgagees and hae received an offer of £85,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC D67
Substantial end of terrace positioned within this popular cul de sac location. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport routes, this sizeable home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. One reception room. Four good bedrooms. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space. Downstairs shower suite. White bathroom suite on first floor. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating. Generous gardens. Immediate possession. Chain free. Superb investment / first time buy. To avoid disappointment, view early. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM 19'2 x 10'0 (5.84m x 3.05m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 20'9 x 11'1 (6.32m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'3 x 7'3 (3.12m x 2.21m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 10'3 (3.38m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 4 15'1 x 10'3 (4.60m x 3.12m)
- Generous gardens.