Galwally Park is a popular cul de sac location just off the Upper Ormeau Road, before Forestside and therefore provides easy access to all the main transport links, convenience shopping at Forestside, leading schools and the the local cafés and restaurants. This particular property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted Kitchen and white Bathroom Suite on first floor. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing the property also benefits from off street parking and enclosed Rear Garden. An excellent home with many original features, in a superb location.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glass panelled front door stained glass to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall. Under-stairs.
- Lounge 12'3 x 12'0 (3.73m x 3.66m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
- Living room 12'4 x 12'0 (3.76m x 3.66m)
- Fire-place. Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 13'0 x 6'4 (3.96m x 1.93m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob, stainless steel oven. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Formica work surfaces. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to first floor via original wood panelled staircase, stained glass window.
- Bedroom One 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'0 x 6'2 (2.13m x 1.88m)
- Access to roof-space.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, electric & power shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Mosaic tiling. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking.
- Enclosed to the Rear
- Patio area to the rear. . Storage. Pvc tank
- Garden to rear
- Steps down to enclosed rear garden laid in lawn