Detached family orientated accommodation positioned within this most popular and sought after residential development, ideally located close to a selection of schools, shops and transport routes and within close proximity of Belfast and Lisburn City Centres which are easily accessible via the M1. Four good bedrooms. Master ensuite shower room. Sizeable living room with bay window. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space with double doors to privately enclosed rear gardens. Oil fired central heating. Off street carparking. Generous well maintained gardens. Unique opportunity to purchase detached accommodation in an established and sought after development, thus early viewing comes strongly advised. EPC - E-47.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 15'11 x 14'11 (4.85m x 4.55m)
- Bay window, fireplace with distressed brick surround.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 21'7 x 9'7 (6.58m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, display cabinets, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING SPACE
- Upvc double glazed double doors to generous privately enclosed rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'1 10'1 (3.68m 3.07m)
- Ensuite shower room, shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partially pvc panelled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 x 10'0 (3.18m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'2 x 7'5 (3.10m x 2.26m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 4 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, beautiful partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Generous well maintained rear gardens, laid in lawns, well maintained garden to front and off street car-parking.