Situated in a picturesque, rural setting, this substantial detached home offers well proportioned accommodation over three levels that can be configured in a number of ways to suit most family needs. Only a few minutes from the main Ballynahinch Road, the property is convenient to main arterial routes to Ballynahinch, Lisburn and Carryduff, as well transport links to well established schools. A fantastic family home.
- Descriptive tour
- A block paved pathway leads to the open entrance porch, double doors to reception hall. This is the hub of the house and provides access to to all the areas of the property. On this level double doors lead to the spacious lounge with access out to a sun terrace over looking green fields, double doors from the lounge and hall lead to the dining room also with access to the sun terrace. Access is also provided to good sized study/playroom and the large open plan kitchen dining living with sliding doors to rear, utility room and family room.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms, master with dressing room and en suite and white bathroom suite.
On the lower level there are a further two bedrooms, shower suite and large games/garden room with access out to lower
patio area. This is turn leads to a storage area.
The property is approached off a shared lane way with two sets of gates, one manual, one electric, leading to large parking and garden area. Superb mature gardens to front and large patio/sun terrace to the rear over looking green fields completes this fine home.
- The Accommodation comprises
- Reception hall
- Double hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Cloakroom. Double french doors.
- Drawing Room 21'8 x 15'7 (6.60m x 4.75m)
- At widest points. Inglenook fireplace with timber beam surround, brick inset and stone hearth housing open fire. Double french doors to dining room. Sliding doors to terrace over looking surrounding countryside.
- Dining Room 19'9 x 13'10 (6.02m x 4.22m)
- Sliding doors to terrace over looking surrounding countryside.
- Play Room/ Study 14'0 x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen close up
- Kitchen/Dining Room 25'8 x 13'8 (7.82m x 4.17m)
- Range of high and low level fitted solid oak units, Granite work surfaces, integral dishwasher, stainless steel oven, gas AGA range cooker. Centre island, granite work surface. Spotlights, double sliding doors to large patio area overlooking green fields.
- Additional image of kitchen dining
- Utility Room 10'4 x 9'8 (3.15m x 2.95m)
- Built in units,. Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Family Room 15'3 x 10'0 (4.65m x 3.05m)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth housing for open fire. Tiled floor.
- Upper floor
- Master Bedroom 15'2 x 13'3 (4.62m x 4.04m)
- Double glazed sliding doors to balcony overlooking green fields.
- Dressing area
- Range of built in robes
- En suite
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c, part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Spotlights.
- Bedroom Two 15'7 x 11'9 (4.75m x 3.58m)
- At widest point.
- Bedroom Three 11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Built in robes.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate large walk in shower cubicle, part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Shower image
- Lower level
- Bedroom 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Triple sliding Robes. Laminated floor.
- Bedroom 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Games Room 23'6 x 14'4 (7.16m x 4.37m)
- Double glazed sliding door to patio.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside front
- Block paved pathway to main front door. Extensive front gardens laid in lawns with an excellent range of mature trees and shrubs,
- Front image
- Additional image
- Outside side ` (`)
- Two sets of electric gates to the side of the property provide easy access to a large parking area to the side with enough room to turn a vehicle. The parking area gives direct access to the rear of the property via the utility room.
- Outside rear
- From the living accommodation there is direct access to a large patio / sun terrace.
Further loose stone area accessed from lower level with access to excellent storage facility.