A truly fabulous period detached residence benefiting from substantial extras and improvement works creating one of the finest homes to come to the open market. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 reception rooms, stunning contemporary designed kitchen incorporating double oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer and beautiful modern bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, utility room, downstairs furnished cloakroom but yet retains much period detail throughout. Landscaped gardens with extensive rear combines with the most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course, Country Parks and local shopping all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, under stairs cloaks.
- Living Room 15'0 x 12'5 (4.57m x 3.78m)
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, leaded light window, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 17'9 x 15'7 (5.41m x 4.75m)
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Extended Living Room 14'11 x 11'7 (4.55m x 3.53m)
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, quarter panelled walls, double panelled radiator, double glazed sliding patio door.
- Extended Kitchen 27'6 x 14'6 (8.38m x 4.42m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel and composite worktops, double high level oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, tall larders, broom cupboard, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, island unit with sink unit, recessed lighting, feature picture and corner windows, terrazzo floor.
- Utility Room 8'10 x 6'4 (2.69m x 1.93m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, tumble dryer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, terrazzo floor.
Furnished cloakroom - Contemporary white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, walk-in airing shelved airing cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, half tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, shaving point.
- Bedroom / Study 10'6 x 6'0 (3.20m x 1.83m)
- Study desk, gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Extended Bedroom 18'8 x 9'9 (5.69m x 2.97m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 15'4 x 12'0 (4.67m x 3.66m)
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 15'1 x 12'4 (4.60m x 3.76m)
- Double panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace.
- Extended Bedroom 15'2 x 14'9 (4.62m x 4.50m)
- Panelled radiator.
En-suite shower room in contemporary white suite and comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 16'1 x 12'6 (4.90m x 3.81m)
- Floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, car parking to front, extensive patio areas.