Within walking distance to many different ranges of shops, restaurants & coffee shops on the Belmont Road this property offers three bedrooms, good size living room, and a fitted kitchen open to a dining / breakfast area. With parking to front and an easily managed paved garden to the rear this home can only be appreciated fully upon an internal inspection.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Lounge 15'6 x 14'5 (4.72m x 4.39m)
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with gas fire boiler behind, tiled hearth and storage under stairs.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'8 x 7'9 (5.38m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 'Beko' cooker, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls. Fridge / Freezer.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'0 (3.25m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- Built in cupboard
- Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc and panelled walls.
- Paved driveway to front.
Paved garden to rear, pebbled area and storage shed. Outdoor electrical socket.