A uniquely individual contemporary designed New York style loft apartment imaginatively re-designed interior creating a home which will captivate all who view. The beautifully re-designed interior incorporating mezzanine levels to bedroom two and the generous entrance hall combine with bespoke contemporary built-in furniture, book shelving and storage creating superb living spaces. Accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, annexed fitted kitchen, 2 reception rooms with raised study area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, elevator and intercom access and secure car parking to front.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, intercom.
- Mezzanine Level 1.72 x 2.70 (5'8" x 8'10")
- Lounge 5.3 x 3.56 (17'5" x 11'8")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
Raised study area, storage below, shelving.
- Dining Area 5.66 x 2.78 (18'7" x 9'1")
- Extensive range of built-in shelving, storage cupboards, wood strip floor, window seats, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.14 x 2.33 (7'0" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, under fridge space, beech worktops, partly tiled walls, slate tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Utility Area - Partly tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 2.48 (9'5" x 8'2")
- Built-in units with mezzanine level above, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Mezzanine Level 1.56 x 2.48 (5'1" x 8'2")
- Master Bedroom 4.06 x 2.75 (13'4" x 9'0")
- Wood laminate floor, window seat.
En-suite - Comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard above.
- Communal areas, car parking to front.