A uniquely individual contemporary designed New York style loft apartment imaginatively re-designed interior creating a home which will captivate all who view. The beautifully re-designed interior incorporating mezzanine levels to bedroom two and the generous entrance hall combine with bespoke contemporary built-in furniture, book shelving and storage creating superb living spaces. Accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, annexed fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom and 2 reception rooms with raised study area The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, elevator and intercom access and secure car parking to front.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, intercom.
- Mezzanine Level 1.72 x 2.70 (5'8" x 8'10")
- Lounge 5.3 x 3.56 (17'5" x 11'8")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
Raised study area, storage below, shelving.
- Dining Area 5.66 x 2.78 (18'7" x 9'1")
- Extensive range of built-in shelving, storage cupboards, wood strip floor, window seats, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.14 x 2.33 (7'0" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, under fridge space, beech worktops, partly tiled walls, slate tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Utility Area - Partly tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 2.48 (9'5" x 8'2")
- Built-in units with mezzanine level above, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, window seat.
- Mezzanine Level 1.56 x 2.48 (5'1" x 8'2")
- Master Bedroom 4.06 x 2.75 (13'4" x 9'0")
- Wood laminate floor, window seat.
En-suite - Comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard above.
- Communal areas, car parking to front.