An excellent refurbished mid terrace property in the popular Bloomfield area within walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village and leading primary and secondary schools. Finished with great attention to detail by the current landlord, this three bedroom home includes new bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, new gas fired central heating, modern kitchen/diner with newly tiled walls, new sold 'oak' wood flooring and uPVC double glazed windows. Great property at a reasonable rent. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'1 x 11'2 (4.29m x 3.40m)
- (into bay) Solid oak wood panel flooring and cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 7'8 (4.34m x 2.34m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinet, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, 'Indesit' washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Partly tiled flooring.
- Study / Bedroom 3 8'10 x 6'8 (2.69m x 2.03m)
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 9'2 (4.32m x 2.79m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 6'9 (3.66m x 2.06m)
- New white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, build in shower head, curved shower screen and PVC wall cladding, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, shower cubicle with built in shower head and PVC wall cladding, sliding shower door, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and concealed gas fired boiler.