A further benefit of this wonderful property is the secondary heating system. There is a wood fuel burner and a independent buffer tank that acts as a heat store which are worth using when the oil prices are high to help keep your running costs down.
The property is located just off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff, Ballynahinch and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer, a petrol station and even a bike shop! Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools. Golf enthusiasts have the superb Rockmount and Temple Golf Clubs within a short drive.
- Reception Hall 14'10" x 17'7" (4.52m x 5.36m)
- Solid wood glazed front door to spacious reception hall with tiled flooring. Large cloakroom for storage.
- Lounge 17'5" x 13'9" (5.31m x 4.19m)
- Large spacious lounge with a multi-fuel stove and a solid wood floor.
- Family Room 17'5" x 14'0" (5.31m x 4.27m)
- Large bright family room with space for fireplace.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Dining Room 11'11" x 13'10" (3.63m x 4.22m)
- Chinese slate flooring through too:
- Sun room 15'0 x 11'10 (4.57m x 3.61m)
- Double doors through to sun room with Chinese slate flooring. Double doors to patio area.
- Kitchen / Dining 30'9" x 17'11" (9.37m x 5.46m)
- Luxury kitchen with a range of high and low level units including double Belfast sink, granite worktops, display shelving and integrated fridge freezer. Rayburn stove with feature brick surround and wooden beam over. Chinese slate flooring.
- Utility Room 9'8" x 7'11" (2.95m x 2.41m)
- A range of high and low level units including Belfast sink and recess for fridge freezer and washing machine. Tile floor and splash area.
- Downstairs w.c
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- Study / Bedroom 5 11'9" x 14'0" (3.58m x 4.27m)
- Currently used as an office. Walk in hotpress.
- Gallery Landing 19'1" x 17'11" (5.82m x 5.46m)
- Large gallery landing with fantastic views to the front.
- Master Bedroom 17'6" x 13'10" (5.33m x 4.22m)
- Large bright living room with ensuite and walk in dressing room.
- Dressing Room
- Walk in dressing room with built in wardrobes.
- En-Suite Shower Room 7'2" x 7'11" (2.18m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising of his and hers wash hand basins, low flush w.c, bidet and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bedroom 2 17'5" x 13'10" (5.31m x 4.22m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 11'10" x 10'10" (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 4 11'10" x 7'10" (0.10m 3.61m x 2.39m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'6" x 12'9" (2.29m x 3.89m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Garage 20'1" x 18'4" (6.12m x 5.59m)
- Large detached garage with light & power as well as benefiting from a useful workshop to the rear. There is the potential to utilise the first floor and turn it into a fantastic games room for the children or as workspace for anyone who works from home.
- Workshop 9'11" x 18'4" (3.02m x 5.59m)
- Rear part of the garage with boiler and work space.
- Stable block with planning in place for change of use into living quarters, ideal for anyone who has live in parents that want their own independence.
- The property is approached by a driveway that leads to a spacious stoned parking area. The property has surrounding gardens that are complimented by mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Further land can be acquired to further enhance your outdoor requirements. Approximately 8 acres of additional land available asking price: £80,000.