Situated within a quiet cul de sac, this semi detached home offers spacious accommodation comprising three bedrooms, two receptions, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property has been upgraded with a gas heating system and double glazing whilst also benefitting from a detached garage and enclosed flagged patio area to rear. A short walk provides access to the main Saintfield Road and the convenience shopping at Commons Brae, Forestside Shopping Centre and transport links to Belfast.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Wooden stripped flooring.
- Lounge 12'5 x 12'2 (3.78m x 3.71m)
- Cast iron fire-lace with mahogany surround housing an open fire.
- Dining Room 8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Full range of high and low level units single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in hob and under oven, overhead extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'6 (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 10'4 (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom Three 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower above with drench head attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. PVC walling.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden flagged patio additional loose stone area.