A superb opportunity to purchase a period town terrace holding a superb position within this most sought after section of Twaddell Avenue. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years.
Private gardens front and rear with open aspect combines with the most convenient location to make this a home which should not be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.62 x 3.51 (15'2" x 11'6")
- Modern tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Inner Lobby
- Hot press, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.84 x 2.59 (9'4" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Storage unit.
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.39 (11'5" x 7'10")
- Double panelled radiator, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.84 (11'5" x 9'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.44 x 1.96 (8'0" x 6'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flower beds, oil tank.