We are delighted to offer for sale this extended end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, rear hall with access to dining room and a fitted kitchen with sliding patio doors to a large conservartory. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include Gas heating and Pvc double glazing.
Outside there is garden to front in lawn and garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'2")
- Fireplace with tiled inset and pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage.
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.44m (9'9" x 8'0")
- KITCHEN 3.53m x 2.64m (11'7" x 8'8")
- Range of high and low level units with Formica worktops and glass display cabinets, basin and a half sink unit, built in under oven and gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed sliding doors to conservatory:
- CONSERVATORY 5.54m x 3.07m (18'2" x 10'1")
- Chinese slate floor, radiator, Pvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.95m x 3.28m (9'8" x 10'9")
- built in hotpress, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.51m (9'2" x 8'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising; corner panelled bath with Telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., radiator, tiled floor.
- Garden to front in lawn,
Garden to rear with a raised pebbled and paved patio area.
boiler house, Pvc oil tank.