This recently constructed detached family home has a a high quality internal specification and is tastefully presented. The site is spacious and has a detached garage. There is easy access to a very popular primary school and the property is on the bus route to the areas leading grammar schools.
- Entrance Hall
- White UPVC door leading to tiled entrance hall with cloakroom to include wash hand basin and pedestal and low level wc
- Lounge 17'11" x 13'02" (5.46m x 4.01m)
- Wooden flooring with brick fire surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantel top
- Kitchen / Dining 20'7 x 12'03 (6.27m x 3.73m)
- Modern kitchen with range of high and low level units. Complementary worktop and breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and ceramic hob and oven with stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Tiled flooring and tiled splash back, stainless steel sink and drainer
- Family room 15'11" x 11'08" (4.85m x 3.56m)
- Flowing from the dining area the family room has tiled flooring with patio doors to the back garden.
- Bedroom 1 14'09" x 11'11" (4.50m x 3.63m)
- Laminate wooden flooring with views to the front
- Bedroom 2 10'08" x 8'08" @ widest (3.25m x 2.64m @widest)
- Laminate wooden flooring with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom suite to comprise shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low level wc, wash hand basin and pedestal. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12'04" x 8'06 @ widest (3.76m x 2.59m @widest)
- Laminate flooring
- Master Bedroom with en suite 15'11" x 11'08" (4.85m x 3.56m)
- Laminate wooden flooring, rear aspect, en suite to comprise, shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low level wc and wash hand basin and pedestal
- Garage 18'11 x 10'8" (5.77m x 3.25m)
- Garage with roller door
- To the front the garden is laid out in lawn with a tarmac drive. The back of the property also has a tarmac area leading to the garage and a garden area laid out in lawn with is completely enclosed.