Holding a prime position within this most popular and convenient location this attractive period town terrace is ideally suited to the investor or first time buyer alike. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling offers gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and has benefited from an NIHE Enveloping Scheme to include re-roofing, new rainwater goods and boundary walls. A rear yard plus garden to front and a most convenient location with excellent shopping and public transport close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.21 x 3.90 (13'10" x 12'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.23 x 2.30 (13'11" x 7'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, under stairs storage, gas boiler.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 3.14 x 2.72 (10'4" x 8'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom two 2.97 x 2.18 (9'9" x 7'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush Wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed rear yard.