Located just off the Upper Malone Road in the ever popular Greystown, we are pleased to offer for sale this extended semi detached home. The property has been well maintained & modernised with spacious living accommodation, comprising front reception room, extended open plan living, dining & kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom suite with walk in shower and bath. Externally, the property boasts a private garden to rear, driveway and garden area to front. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Located close to a range of excellent amenities including leading schools, public transport links and shops, this home will appeal to many and viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- PVC front door. Laminate wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 14'6 x 10'9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
- LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 20'7 x 20'2 (6.27m x 6.15m)
- Attractive open fire with tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- Double PVC doors to rear garden.
- MODERN KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, breakfast bar for casual dining.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'4 x 10'9 (3.76m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM TWO 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'3 x 8'1 (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising tiled bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin and low flush W.C, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn, tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn.
- Approx £1087.65 per annum.