We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and deceptively spacious detached family home. This superb property extends to approx 3000 sq ft and is positioned on approx 1/2 acre site. Conveniently located just off the Ballyrobin Road and within 2 miles of the shops / amenities of the Templepatrick Village, this property is sure to appeal to many. Inside the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature hole in wall gas fire, luxury solid oak fitted kitchen / diner with built in appliances, pvc double glazed doors doors to rear patio and double glass panelled doors to a large family room / sunroom with feature hole in wall gas fire. On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms 2 with luxury ensuite / wetrooms and on the first floor there are a further 2 bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite with jacuzzi bath and separate feature shower cubicle. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and on the ground floor there is under floor heating. Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Enclosed cistern WC, feature oval wash hand basin with wall mounted taps, fully tiled walls, granite tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 7.26m x 4.75m (23'10" x 15'7")
- Feature hole in wall style gas fire, enigneered oak flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.76m x 4.75m (22'2" x 15'7")
- Luxury range of solid oak high and low level units, granite worksurfaces, stainless steel inlay sink unit, built in twin Neff ovens, stainless steel Neff gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel Neff coffee maker and warming drawer, integrated fridge, dishwasher and wine cooler, American style fridge / freezer space, granite splashback, tiled floor, storage cupboard, pvc double glazed doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9" x 7'5")
- Matching high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM / SUNROOM 4.98m x 4.95m (16'4" x 16'3")
- Feature hole in wall style gas fire, tiled floor, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 6.91m x 4.95m (22'8" x 16'3")
- Luxury ensuite with walk in shower area, screen, thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.56m (12'8" x 11'8")
- Luxury ensuite with walk in shower area with chrome enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.56m x 2.46m (11'8" x 8'1")
- Walk in hotpress, velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 4.88m x 4.75m (16'0" x 15'7")
- Two radiators, under eaves storage, velux window.
- BEDROOM 5 4.80m x 4.78m (15'9" x 15'8")
- Two radiators, two velux windows.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath, pull out shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, separate chrome shower cubicle with feature shower and water jets, radiator, chrome heated towel rail, velux window, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Shared laneway leading to your own private driveway with electric remote controlled gates. Asphalt driveway with ample parking and turning space sweeping around the front of property to:
Double detached garage with remote control, roller shutter door, light and power and oil boiler.
Storage area to rear of garage, suitable for various uses with light, power, shower area, radiator and access to dog run, 2 x oil tanks.
Garden to front in lawn with variety of shrubs.
Garden to side in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with patio and with shrub beds.
Views over countryside