A stunning architecturally designed family home, approximately 2,700sq feet, set in it's own private grounds. Offering generously proportioned reception rooms, large modern kitchen and four bedrooms. Built to an extremely high standard, the property consists of Bangor blue roof tiles (regarded as the best quality roof slates in the world), underfloor heating throughout, air source heat pump and private lane. Sitting in approximately 1 acre, the property has breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains and surrounding South Down countryside.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- Finished with the following:
Bangor Blue roof slates
Oak grained uPVC double glazed windows with elite glass
Oak grained uPVC double glazed doors
Solid oak doors throughout internally
Septic tank built into site
Daikin Airheat Pump Heating System (with a £700.00 annual grant towards)
Heatmiser touch screen heat control with mobile phone remote access.
Beam Hoover System
Sensor and remote control skylights in roof
Provision for external lighting and outdoor water feature
Low voltage LED spotlighting throughout
Fully fitted and ready for solar panels
Dry Master in roofspace for Ventilation
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc glazed front door.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 30'0" x 16'0" (9.14m x 4.88m)
- Recess for aga style oven, plumbed for island unit. Door to side.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.48m x 3.30m (11'5" x 10'10")
- SHOWER ROOM
- LIVING ROOM 9.14m x 3.89m (30'0" x 12'9")
- 26 KW multi fuel stove that runs the underfloor heating. Stunning mountain views.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.22m x 3.48m (13'10" x 11'5")
- Mountain views.
- LANDING AREA 9.14m x 3.89m at widest (30'0" x 12'9" at widest)
- Walk in hotpres with white stone floor and solid oak shelving.
- BATHROOM 4.83m x 2.82m (15'10" x 9'3")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.68m x 2.92m (12'1" x 9'7")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0" x 11'10")
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.80m x 4.78m (15'9" x 15'8")
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.