"Home Sweet Home" an apt description of this impressive semi detached home, which the present owners have maintained and improved to an excellent standard and of which they should be justifiably proud. With the exception of choosing your own colour schemes there is little if anything to do, but move in and enjoy. The location just off the Belfast Road ensures easy commuting for those working in Belfast and for those who appreciate convenient amenities: Tescos Springhill and associated stores, together with scenic coastal walks and recreational facilities associated with this side Bangor are within striking distance.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Top glazed mahogany style uPVC entrance door and side panels. Cloak space under stairs.
- LOUNGE 14'2" x 9'10" (4.32m x 3.00m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Semi solid oak wood floor.
- DINING AREA 9'11" x 8'5" (3.02m x 2.57m)
- Semi solid oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN 12'2" x 6'8" (3.71m x 2.03m)
- Excellent modern range of high and low level maple style units with granite effect work surfaces. Glass fronted display cabinets and downlighters. 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor canopy. Part slate effect tiled walls and matching floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Storage cupboard and fridge recess.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 11'9" x 10'0" (3.58m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1" x 10'0" (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 7'7" x 7'5" (2.31m x 2.26m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising: Bath with mixer taps and mixer shower over with shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush W.C. Tiled walls and floor. 4 Downlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'0" x 10'1" (5.79m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Separate fuse box.
- Garden and concrete driveway.
- Private hedge enclosed rear garden and decked patio area.