EPC Rating E.
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and open to dining room and a seperate modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob. There are also three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and there is a fixed staircase in entrance hall to a fully floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, radiator, fixed staircase to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.10m x 2.69m (10'2" x 8'10")
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5" x 10'0")
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0 x 2.03m (10'0" 0" x 6'8")
- White suite comprising bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- ROOM 1 4.60m x 3.12m (15'1" x 10'3")
- Floored and sheeted, light, power, radiator, velux window.
- ROOM 2 4.93m x 2.03m (16'2" x 6'8")
- Floored and sheeted.
- Driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
PVC fascia and guttering.