We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi detached property located in a convenient residential location, close to Lisburn City Centre. The accommodation is bright and comprises spacious lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite. Outside there is a private garden to rear with decked patio, garage, driveway & easily maintained front. Sandown Park is located just off the Causeway End Road within close proximity to many shops, schools and transport routes. We feel this home is well suited to a range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers or those with small families therefore viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 21'9 x 22'1 (6.63m x 6.73m)
- Laminate wood floor, PVC double doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 10'3 x 8'8 (3.12m x 2.64m)
- Range of high & low level units, stainless steel extractor fan, Belfast sink, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, stainless steel splash back.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'4 x 11'3 (3.45m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'2 x 10'2 (3.40m x 3.10m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'5 x 8'3 (2.87m x 2.51m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, panel bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear with raised decked patio area.
- Up & over door.