We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. The current owners have presented the house beautifully throughout leaving little for the prospective purchaser to do but move in. The property comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen with living and dining area, conservatory and utility room and the house is wired for sound throughout On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms , master bedroom with en suite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a garage and good gardens to the front and rear. Rarely does a home in a development have so much accommodation on such a private spacious site, we recommend early viewing.
- *The house is wired for surround sound upstairs and downstairs
*Underfloor heating downstairs and a dual controlled heating system for heating upstairs and downstairs separately
* New pvc guttering fascia and soffits
* Outside lights
*Double glazed windows
*Finished with oak architaves, skirting, doors and open stairs
*Excellent electrical layout, generous supply of power points, T.v points and Telephone points
- Entrance Hall 17'0" x 9'0" (5.18m x 2.74m)
- PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel to entrance hall with solid wood flooring and under stair storage.
- Cloakroom 5'1" x 3'2" (1.55m x 0.97m)
- White suite incorporating low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Living Room 19'1" x 13'3" (5.82m x 4.04m)
- Large bright living room with Bay window. Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth. Solid wood flooring and picture rail.
- Kitchen/living/dining 34'7" x 13'0' (10.54m x 3.96m)
- Fantastic kitchen with living and dining area.
Living area with bespoke fireplace with a fully lined flexible steel flue system for a multi fuel
burning stove. Solid wood flooring and feature wood beams on ceiling.
Kitchen and dining area with a range of high and low level units including granite worktops, Belfast sink, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, recess for range style cooker, glazed display unit and integrated plate rack. Tiled flooring and wall tiling. Glazed door to rear.
- Conservatory 13'7" x 11'9" (4.14m x 3.58m)
- Double doors to dining area, tiled flooring and glazed door to rear decking area.
- Utility room 11'3" x 7'9" (3.43m x 2.36m)
- Utility area stainless steel sink unit, space for tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Master bedroom 16'8 x 13'3 (5.08m x 4.04m)
- Large front facing room with a range of built in wardrobes. Ensuite facilities.
- Ensuite 8'3" x 5'5" (2.51m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with 'his and hers' wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tiled flooring and walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'11" x 11'5" (3.63m x 3.48m)
- Rear facing with solid wood flooring.
- Bathroom 10'9" x 9'11" (3.28m x 3.02m)
- White suite comprising corner jacuzzi bath with telephone shower fitting, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tiled flooring and walls.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 11'6" (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Four 14'2" x 11'6" (4.32m x 3.51m)
- Front facing room with solid wood flooring.
- Garage 11'3" x 9'7" (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Integrated garage with roller shutter door,
- To the front is a large brick paved driveway with ample parking and flower beds with mature plantings. Metal gates to rear.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with paved patio area and decking.