Constructed approximately 20 years ago, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a well maintained detached bungalow, perfectly positioned in the well renowned 'Four Winds' area of Belfast. The level site and position of this bungalow are key, and it is within easy reach of local shops, schools, bus & arterial access into Belfast. Current accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, all of which are of a good size, a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen and large bathroom with bath and shower facilities. There is also huge potential to further expand the accommodation, with the bonus of a large roof space, that if converted with the relevant permissions, would surely add so much to this quality home. A home of which high levels of enquiry are anticipated!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Lounge 18'3 x 13'1 (5.56m x 3.99m)
- Brick fireplace with raised marble hearth housing and open fire.
- Fitted kitchen 13'2 x 9'5 (4.01m x 2.87m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wood panelled ceiling, tiled floor. Access to attached integral garage.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'6 (3.71m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Bathroom 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, hot press, corner shower cubicle with redring shower, wood panelled ceiling.
- Roof space 38'0 x 22'0 into eaves (11.58m x 6.71m into eaves)
- Slingsby ladder approach, majority floored, light. Excellent potential for further conversion, subject to relevant permissions.
- Attached integral garage
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler.
- Off street parking to the front. Side gate access to rear gardens.
- Lawn garden areas to the front, range of plants trees and shrubs. Flagged patio to rear, bounded by mature hedging.
- Rear gardens