An attractive and thoughtfully extended detached bungalow, perfectly located in an established residential area just after the roundabout at Carryduff, that is Ideally positioned for the city bound commuter seeking easy access to Belfast City Centre and main arterial routes. Upon entering the property, there is a welcoming feel from the reception hall, which gives access to the 3 bedrooms, main lounge and deluxe white bathroom. At the rear is the fantastic extended modern fitted kitchen and family dining area, perfect for todays modern living. Externally this home sits on a large level site with well maintained gardens to the front, & rear, with ample off street parking leading to a detached garage.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Glass panelled inner door leading to
- Reception hall
- Laminate flooring. Large built in storage and separate hot press.
- Additional hallway image
- Lounge 3.55 x 3.4 (11'8" x 11'2")
- To bay, Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Extended kitchen / family area 6.46 x 4.22 (21'2" x 13'10")
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 and a ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy. Hotpoint 4 ring hob and diplomat elite double oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Bosch dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, open to family dining.
- Additional image
- Family dining
- Tiled flooring.
- Access to rear gardens
- Via double glazed French doors.
- Deluxe white bathroom 3.35 x 2.06 (11'0" x 6'9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, panelled walls and Mira shower, majority tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Additional bathroom image
- Bedroom 1 3.55 x 3.4 (11'8" x 11'2")
- To bay.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 x 3.18 (12'2" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.4 x 2.7 (11'2" x 8'10")
- Built in storage.
- Large tarmac driveway with ample off street parking leading to
- Garage 5.7 x 3.47 (18'8" x 11'5")
- Roller door, housing oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Lawn gardens to the front with an abundance of plants trees and shrubs, extensive and enclosed gardens to the rear also in lawn. Large feature decking area.
- The property also has a clean air system installed and solid Oak internal doors.