Holding a larger than average site within this highly desirable location this attractive period semi detached villa offers unlimited potential. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen with cooking annex and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, replacement boiler in last 18 months and has benefited from improvement works to include loft insulation and repair and replacement works to the roof. A detached garage and excellent gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent local amenities only a short distance away makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.04 x 4.09 (10'0" x 13'5")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.51 x 2.68 (11'6" x 8'10")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, Parkray room heater, storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.35 x 1.71 (11'0" x 5'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, fridge/freezer space.
Cooking annex, uPvc double glazed rear door, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder
- Bedroom 3.29 x 2.81 (10'10" x 9'3")
- Antique fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 2.88 (10'11" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, fireplace.
- Bedroom 1.97 x 2.05 (6'6" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Detached Garage
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, garden store, oil fired central heating boiler.