Holding a slightly elevated position affording far reaching views over Belfast City this attractive period semi detached villa has benefited from modernisation works in past years. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended living room with patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from re-roofing and is ideally suited to those eager to add their own stamp creating a beautiful family home this is the ideal property. Private gardens, driveway with garage and the most convenient location makes this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 3.90 x 3.06 (12'10" x 10'0")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Living Room 2.76 x 5.56 (9'1" x 18'3")
- Brick fireplace, panelled radiator.
DINING AREA - Double glazed sliding doors.
- Kitchen 4.68 x 2.00 (15'4" x 6'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, panelled radiator, under freezer space, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.00 x 3.04 (13'1" x 10'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.01 x 2.00 (6'7" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 3.30 (9'0" x 10'10")
- Hot press/copper cylinder, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising double shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Gardens front and rear, patio area, stone chip.