Located in the popular Greystown area just off the Upper Malone Road, we are pleased to offer for sale this excellent semi - detached home. An ideal first time buy or purchase for the growing family, the property has been well maintained and the spacious accommodation comprises two excellent reception rooms, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms & bathroom suite. Externally, the property boasts a substantial garden to rear in lawn, driveway, detached garage & front garden. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are both in place. Located close to a range of excellent amenities including leading schools, public transport links and shops this home will appeal to many, therefore internal viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood floor, storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM 12'5 x 11'0 (3.78m x 3.35m)
- LIVING ROOM 10'1 x 8'0 (3.07m x 2.44m)
- Electric fireplace.
- KITCHEN 10'1 x 8'0 (3.07m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob, storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN PHOTO TWO
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'3 x 12'2 (3.73m x 3.71m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'3 x 8'0 (2.51m x 2.44m)
- Built in robe.
- Low flush W.C, ceramic tiled floor, wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over.
- Enclosed front garden in lawn, driveway providing off street car parking.
- REAR GARDEN
- Extensive rear garden in lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up & over door.
- Approx. £1051.4 per annum.