Exuding vast potential, boasting an enviable outlook into Belfast Lough not to mention glimpses of the Scottish coastline on a clear day and enjoying a prestigious Bangor address, this charming duplex apartment is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers !The layout provides a communal hallway to the second floor landing from where the front door can be approached. This unique home is split over 3 levels and on the lower level on the rear return there are two bedrooms and a well appointed white ensuite shower room. On the middle floor there is a most magnificent lounge which affords outrageous sea views, and it is complimented by a superb open plan kitchen which benefits from a selection of integrated appliances. The upper level must also be seen to be appreciated providing a generously proportioned master bedroom again with mouth watering views and a pleasing white shower room. Outside there is a practical communal rear yard and to the front an all important car parking space.
- ACCOMMODATION 2nd & 3rd FLOOR DUPLEX
- Communal entrance hall to second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL Rear Return
- Double glazed Keylite ceiling window. Double panel radiator. Built-in shelved cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 10'3" max x 13'2" max excluding door recess (3.12m
- 2 Double glazed Keylite ceiling windows. Double panel radiator. Ceiling downlighters.
- White suite comprising: Bath with mixer taps. Low flush W.C. Feature wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Wall mounted heated towel radiator. Ceiling downlighters. Wall mounted mirror with concealed lighting. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Double glazed Keylite ceiling window.
- BEDROOM 3 9'9" max x 6'11" (2.97m max x 2.11m)
- Double glazed Keylite ceiling window. Single panel radiator. Ceiling downlighters.
- FRONT RETURN
- Stairs from rear return. Ceiling downlighter. Stairs to upper level. Access to lounge.
- LOUNGE 18'10" max x 13'3" (5.74m max x 4.04m)
- 3 White uPVC double glazed windows. Uninterrupted Belfast Lough views. Double panel radiator. Wall mounted gas fire. Ceiling downlighters. 4 wall light points. Solid wooden flooring. Open plan to ....
- KITCHEN 11'4" max x 11'4'' max (3.45m max x 3.45m max)
- Attractive range of high and low units with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Ceiling downlighters. White uPVC double glazed window.
- UPPER LEVEL
- Storage to eaves at turn of stairs. Double glazed Keylite ceiling window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'11" max x 14'8" max (3.63m max x 4.47m max)
- 2 white uPVC double glazed windows with uninterrupted Belfast Lough views. 2 double glazed Keylite ceiling windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in cupboards and drawers. Ceiling downlighters.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low Flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Ceiling downlighters. Double glazed Keylite ceiling window.
- 1 car park space. Communal rear yard.