This excellent family home benefits from a spacious, mature and private site on the popular Saul Road and is within walking distance of St Patrick's Golf Club. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite), two spacious reception rooms and well fitted kitchen with dining area. From the privacy of the site there are delightful views over the surrounding Co. Down scenery. The property has an integrated garage and oil fired central heating complemented by doubling glazing. A family homes with a family sized garden!
- Entrance Hall
- PVC Front door. Laminate wooden flooring. Access to heated and floored roofspace.
- Living Room 18'5" x 14'0" (5.61m x 4.27m)
- Marble fireplace with polished granite inset and carved wooden surround. Cornice and ceiling rose. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 19'2" x 11'0" (5.84m x 3.35m)
- A range of high and low level units. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Recesses for fridge freezer, recess for microwave. Integrated pantry with sliding shelving. Leisure Rangemaster dual gas cooker with stainless steel extractor fan over. Ceramic tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Family room 23'0" x 11'10" (7.01m x 3.61m)
- Feature electric fireplace, cornicing, tongue and groove ceiling. Patio door leading to flagged patio and mature gardens.
- Utility Room 8'2" x 6'8" (2.49m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom One 9'9" x 8'10" (2.97m x 2.69m)
- Views to front. Hot press. Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 12'2" x 9'0" (3.71m x 2.74m)
- Views to front. Built in robes.
- Master Bedroom 14'0" x 9'0" (4.27m x 2.74m)
- Views to rear. En-suite with terracotta tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. White low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom Four 10'04" x 9'0" (3.15m x 2.74m)
- Views to rear. Built in robes and shelving. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls. White low flush W/C with pedestal wash hand basin. White shell bath. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Garage 19'6" x 10'3" (5.94m x 3.12m)
- Roller shutter doors. Power and Light.
- Mature gardens laid out in lawn with trees and shrubs. Sweeping driveway leading to parking at front and side of the property. Recreation area to the rear with a convenient pathway leading to the main Saul Road. Paved patio area to the side with access to family room. Views over surrounding countryside to the front.