The well planned accommodation is well presented and comprises 4 bedrooms (master ensuite), family bathroom and 4 reception rooms (living room, dining room, family room and study). The attractive kitchen facilitates informal dining and there is a separate utility room. The oil fired central heating is complemented by double glazing.
The location is particularly attractive within easy walking distance of the Quoile River basin and within easy commuting distance of the high quality schools and local amenities and special leisure and recreational options.
- Hardwood front door into hallway with glass panel door and laminate style floor. Walk in cloakroom.
- Living Room 17'1" x 13'1" (5.21m x 3.99m)
- A delightful drawing room with feature fireplace with marble hearth and garden view.
- Dining Room 12'2" x 9'3" (3.71m x 2.82m)
- Family Room 13'1" x 13'1" (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Feature Fireplace with surround and hearth, solid wood floor, sliding door to garden.
- Kitchen 14'7" x 13'11" (4.45m x 4.24m)
- High and low level units to comprise electric hob with copper extractor hood; integrated dishwasher, fridge, larder cupboard, tiled floor, dining area and access to dining room and utility room/garage.
- Study 16'11" x 8'11" (5.16m x 2.72m)
- Master Bedroom Ensuite 13'10" x 10'3" (4.22m x 3.12m)
- Ensuite shower room with shower, hand basin and low flush W/C. Tiled Floor.
- Bedroom 2 13'1" x 11'9" (3.99m x 3.58m)
- Eaves Storage.
- Bedroom 3 12'2" x 9'5" (3.71m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4 13'1" x 8'8" (3.99m x 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Gallery Landing
- Hot Press.
- Comprising bath, shower, hand basin, low flush W/C. Tiled floor.
- Gardens & Garage
- A mature site with beautiful gardens surrounding this family home to comprise side patio area, extensive lawns with mature shrubs and tarmac driveway. Double garage with two roller doors and utility area and rear access. Ample parking.