Rarely does such an opportunity become available to purchase a prominent, extended semi detached period home fronting onto the established and convenient Glen Road. Enjoying ease of access to plentiful amenities, including an extensive selection of Schools, shops and excellent transport links within walking distance, this outstanding home is further complimented by being close to the wider motorway network, the Kennedy Centre and within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre. Three good bedrooms. Developed roofspace with certificate of regularisation. Sizeable living room with feature bay window and Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained generous private gardens. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen. Luxurious white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Off street carparking to large detached garage 18'1 x 19'0 with light and power. Well maintained generous patio area with access to well maintained, private and mature gardens with additional raised flagged patio. Superbly located with every amenity one would need, we strongly recommend an early viewing to fully appreciate this charming home that has been immaculately maintained by it's present owners. EPC - F27.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Tiled floor, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM /Dining space 24'10 x 10'2 (7.57m x 3.10m)
- Feature bay window, tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double doors to generous rear gardens.
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN 16'7 x 8'2 (5.05m x 2.49m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, concealed lighting, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc stripped ceiling, Upvc double glazed back door to gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'0 x 7'10 (2.44m x 2.39m)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Permanent staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 16'6 x 8'0 (5.03m x 2.44m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, spotlights.
- Well maintained, generous flagged patio, access to well maintained, mature garden laid in lawns, additional raised flagged patio, off street carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'1 x 9'10 (5.51m x 3.00m)
- Light and power.