This spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family house enjoys a quiet cul de sac location within the popular residential development. The accommodation currently comprises of 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen with breakfast bar, living room and dining room (or second reception). The property also benefits from having a separate detached garage and good sized enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area. The property has oil-fired central heating which is complimented with double glazing. Situated in a convenient location within walking distance to the local shops and schools.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'00" x 11'08" (4.57m x 3.56m)
- Ceiling cornicing. Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and wooden mantle, and recess for electric fire.
- Kitchen 10'11" x 10'00" (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Low and high rise units with recess for cooker and fridge/freezer. Stainless Sink. Breakfast Bar. Stable Style back door.
- Dining Room 9'11" x 9'08" (3.02m x 2.95m)
- Master Bedroom 11'05" x 9'10" (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Built in robes. Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 11'06" x 7'09" (3.51m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom Three 9'11" x 9'07" (3.02m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom 7'06" x 6'02" (2.29m x 1.88m)
- Low flush W/C and hand basin. Shower unit.
- Detached garage with power and light and electric roller shutter door. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Pedestrian side door to patio area
- Lawned area to front of property with feature flowerbeds. Good sized enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area. Spacious tarmac driveway offering off the road parking for 2 cars. Upvc fascia and soffits