The accommodation is well presented with four bedrooms, master with en-suite, and three plus receptions rooms, a well fitted kitchen and a utility room.
There is a double garage with up and over door and mature gardens affording considerable privacy and incorporating a delightful patio area. The excellent, central location and proximity to leading schools further enhances this family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Open tread staircase. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Sitting Room 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Front facing.
- Living Room 22'11 x 15'0 (6.99m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with decorative inset and carved wooden surround with tiled hearth. Solid wooden floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Patio doors to the rear.
- Sun Room 13'8 x 8'8 (4.17m x 2.64m)
- Tiled floor. Cornicing. Spotlights. Door to patio area.
- Kitchen/dining area 19'11 x 11'10 (6.07m x 3.61m)
- High and low level units with recess for oven and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit.
- Utility Room 11'4 x 6'5 (3.45m x 1.96m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Back door. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- White corner bath with hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 9'10 (4.32m x 3.00m)
- Solid wooden floor. Range of built in robes. Front facing.
- First Floor
- Open tread staircase to landing with Walk in hotpress with shelving. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 11'2 (3.68m x 3.40m)
- Solid wooden floor. Side facing with views of the Mourne Mountains and Down Cathedral. Eaves storage
- Bedroom Three 12'9 x 12'8 (3.89m x 3.86m)
- Solid wooden floor. Rear facing. Built in robes. Ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle with wall shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Velux window. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
- Bedroom Four 13'2 x 11'2 (4.01m x 3.40m)
- Side facing. Undereaves storage. Laminated wooden floor.
- Garage 24'3 x 16'10 (7.39m x 5.13m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Side door.
- Mature gardens laid out in lawn to the front with steps to side and rear gardens and patio area with views towards the Mourne Mountains and Down Cathedral.