61 Mount Eagles Park, Belfast, BT17 0GU.
We have received an offer of £145,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.' Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT17 0GU, 02890 605200
A spacious, linked detached family home that enjoys a generous site within this popular residential development. Four good bedrooms / two reception rooms. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Downstairs w.c. Bathroom with white suite. Upvc double glazed windows. Gas heating. Developed, floored roofspace. Well worth viewing. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'3 x 11'5 (5.87m x 3.48m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING SPACE
- Upvc double glazed double doors to garden.
- LOUNGE 12'10 x 10'9 (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Access to;
- UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 X 10'4 (3.20m X 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 x 8'4 (2.87m x 2.54m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'3 x 7'8 (2.51m x 2.34m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle.
- Permanent staircase to;
- ROOFSPACE / BEDROOM 5 17'3 x 14'1 (5.26m x 4.29m)
- Gardens neat to both front and rear, lawns, flagging and fencing.