This home offers all the requirements of modern day living at an affordable price. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 13'0" x 5'10" (3.96m x 1.78m)
- Solid wood glazed front door with glazed side panels leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring and under stair storage area.
- Living Room 4'8" x 11'11" (1.42m x 3.63m)
- Bright living room with brick built fireplace and slate hearth. Tiled flooring. French doors leading to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining 18'2" x 11'8" (5.54m x 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating built in oven and hob, electric fan, glazed display unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and splash area. Glazed door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 8'9" x 5'2" (2.67m x 1.57m)
- White suite comprising bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom One 11'9" x 11'2" (3.58m x 3.40m)
- Fear facing room with built in wardrobes and shower room.
- Shower Room 8'5" x 2'8" (2.57m x 0.81m)
- Shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom Two 11'1" x 11'4" (3.38m x 3.45m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 8'3" x 8'1" (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Garage 19'2" x 11'5" (5.84m x 3.48m)
- Up and Over door. Power and light.
- Gardens to front laid to lawn with tarmac drive for ample parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden with paved area curently used for dog pens.