This property enjoys a great location with a mature private site and has the potential to be a fine family home. The property would benefit from refurbishment and upgrading and this would allow a prospective purchaser the opportunity to personalise a new kitchen and bathroom to their own taste and specification. The popular Saul Road area lies conveniently on the outskirts of the historic town of Downpatrick and in close proximity to many of its local amenities including scenic walks at the Quoile River, Delamont Country Park and Castle Ward. Saul Road is within walking distance of St Patrick's Golf Club and within easy commuting distance of Downpatrick's many leading primary and grammar schools.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 13'2 x 11'11 (4.01m x 3.63m)
- Tiled fireplace. Cornicing.
- Shower Room
- White pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., walk in shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'11 (4.06m x 3.63m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 22'0 x 20'6 (6.71m x 6.25m)
- Low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Recess for Aga cooker and cooker. Larder unit. Back door.
- First floor
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom One 11'11 x 8'5 (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Cornicing. Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 10'2 (4.09m x 3.10m)
- Front facing. Cornicing. Tiled fireplace.
- Coloured bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress.
- Separate W.c
- Low flush w.c., Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Three 13'1 x 8'11 (3.99m x 2.72m)
- Double aspect. Cornicing.
- Driveway to the front with gardens laid out in lawn and mature shrubs with large gardens to front and rear. Attached garage.