An ideal investment or an excellent 1st time buy, 6 Muskett Grove is a well maintained 1st floor apartment, located in the ever popular Muskett development off the Ballynahinch Road, with good transport routes to surrounding towns / villages as well as convenient access to Belfast. The layout of this apartment has been well thought out, with own front door access, 2 good sized bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge, a modern fitted kitchen and a deluxe white bathroom suite. Externally there is parking available at the rear. We would highly recommend a viewing of this fine property to fully appreciate all that it has to offer!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Stairs to apartment
- Lounge 15'11 x 9'11 (4.85m x 3.02m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Additional lounge image
- Modern fitted kitchen 12'6 x 8'5 (3.81m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge freezer space, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- White bathroom suite 9'8 x 5'2 (2.95m x 1.57m)
- Comprising panelled bath, with mixer taps,
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)
- Wall to wall built in mirrored robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 10'8 (3.45m x 3.25m)
- At widest points. Built in mirrored robes. Laminate flooring.
- Additional bedroom 2 image
- Parking available to rear (designated space) garden shed, oil tank, oil fired boiler.