Situated at the entrance to a small cul de sac, this property has the added advantage of being positioned on a generous corner site with gardens to front, side and rear. Internally, the property offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen open to dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. Furthermore the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and detached garage. All the amenities of Carryduff are within walking distance, together with transport links and leading schools. An excellent home in a great location.
- Side image
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Solid wooden flooring.
- Lounge 18'1 x 11'0 (5.51m x 3.35m)
- Hole in wall gas fire. Solid wooden floor.
Double doors to:
- 2nd image of lounge
- Dining / family Room 13'0 x 9'0 (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen-Dining 19'2 x 11'3 (5.84m x 3.43m)
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor to kitchen area. Sanded and varnished floor to dining area.
- Kitchen image
- Bedroom One 13'5 x 9'0 (4.09m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Two 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Three 9'8 x 7'6 (2.95m x 2.29m)
- Laminated floor.
- Contemporary Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps set on a dark wood platform, low flush w.c, chrome towel rail, part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hot press.
- Front Garden
- Garden in lawn with range of plants and shrubs. Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 22'7 x 11'2 (6.88m x 3.40m)
- Roller door. Light and power. Sink unit.
- Patio area
- Patio area accessed directly from kitchen
- Rear garden image
- Garden image from garage side