6 Kilmuir Avenue, Dundonald, BT16 2DH
By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £82,500.
Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify Ulster Property Sales, 324 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EX, 02890 471515 of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner.
A well presented terrace property located just off the popular Grahamsbridge Road in Dundonald. Internally this property offers generous accommodation throughout, lounge, kitchen with dining area leading to a large sunroom and downstairs WC, three bedrooms, and white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and an enclosed paved yard to rear. This property is conveniently located and easily accessible to Dundonald Village and its range of local shops and amenities with the Ulster Hospital and public transport to Belfast also nearby for the commuter. It would be ideally suited to an investor or first time buyer and an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'2 x 12'6 (4.01m x 3.81m)
- Hole in wall fireplace with tile surround, hearth and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'9 x 10'2 (5.72m x 3.10m)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with marble effect work surface, 2x glazed display cabinets, breakfast bar area, inset single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven and hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and space for dishwasher.
- Double Doors Leading To:
- Sunroom 12'7 x 10'4 (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor:
- Access to roofspace and hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Bedroom 1 10'2 x 11'0 (3.10m x 3.35m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobe, built in storage and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 11'0 (3.43m x 3.35m)
- (max) Built in storage and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 8'5 (2.49m x 2.57m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower and shower door, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Garden to front in stone.
Enclosed paved rear yard, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.