A striking substantial detached family home, positioned on this extensive, well maintained, private site within this popular and most desirable, residential location. Four bedrooms. Master ensuite shower room. Three generous separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen with dining space. Separate utility room. Downstairs w.c. Integral garage with light and power. White bathroom suite. Beautifully positioned overlooking fabulous woodland from the rear and enjoying an open aspect from the front. Double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. A unique property with a spectacular setting commuting distance to Belfast / Lisburn and Belfast International Airport as well as Antrim and surrounding villages. We highly recommend viewing this superb family home at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment ! Contact Ulster Property Sales 02890 605200. EPC - E51.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature open planned staircase.
- LIVING ROOM 19'6 x 12'1 (5.94m x 3.68m)
- Attractive fireplace. Feature double doors to well maintained, privately enclosed gardens.
- DINING ROOM 15'9 x 10'8 (4.80m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 13'8 x 9'8 (4.17m x 2.95m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 15'3 x 11'2 (4.65m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor canopy, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, access to;
- Pumbed for washing machine, access to integral garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 11'7 (4.37m x 3.53m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'3 x 10'2 (3.12m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 4 10'0 x 10'2 (3.05m x 3.10m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- Well maintained, mature, generous side garden laid in lawns, generous well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and additional flagged patio, open aspect overlooking woodland. Well maintained garden area to front, ample off street carparking to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 19'2 x 12'3 (5.84m x 3.73m)
- Up and over door, light and power.