This end terrace is located on Palestine Street, in the popular University Area of Belfast. Its close proximity to Queens University Campus and the wide range of local amenities is a big attraction and is ideal buy for parents with children attending university. Accommodation comprises reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a first floor shower room. The property benefits from oil fired central heating.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- LIVING ROOM 20'9 x 12'5 (6.32m x 3.78m)
- KITCHEN 14'2 x 7'5 (4.32m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces, glass fronted unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, laminate wood flooring
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM TWO 12'4 x 9'8 (3.76m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM TWO 10'2 x 7'6 (3.10m x 2.29m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle.
- Enclosed rear yard.