Holding a prime main road position convenient to excellent local shopping and public transport this attractive red brick semi detached villa offers superb potential. Formerly a dentist surgery the dwelling requires improvements to re-instate kitchen and bathroom but offers a specious interior of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom presently fitted with storage cupboards and separate wc. The dwelling benefits from gas central heating, alarm system, uPvc double glazed windows and retains period features to include leaded light windows and period fireplaces. Off street car parking with access to the rear and low outgoings makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Lounge 13'9 x 13'0 (4.19m x 3.96m)
- Into bay, panelled radiator, attractive hardwood fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 11'1 x 11'10 (3.38m x 3.61m)
- Attractive pine fireplace, tiled inset.
- Kitchen 7'8 x 8'2 (2.34m x 2.49m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, tall larder, broom cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler, unde stairs storage, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 9'0 x 8'4 (2.74m x 2.54m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 11'8 x 10'11 (3.56m x 3.33m)
- Panelled radiator, built-in base unit, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Twin single drainer sink units, built-in base unit.
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base units, wood laminate floor.
Separate low flush wc.
- Gardens front and rear, car parking, driveway.