A comfortable detached chalet bungalow that enjoys a prominent corner site within this popular residential development minutes walk from Glenavy Village. Three good double bedrooms, two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Double glazed windows / oil fired central heating. Eaves / fascia in Upvc. A house type that offers versatile accommodation that can only be appreciated upon viewing. Well worth the inspection.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'1 x 12'5 (5.21m x 3.78m)
- Attractive mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, Canadian oak wood strip floor, deep moulded cornicing.
- KITCHEN 12'5 x 10'0 (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- DINING ROOM 11'4 x 11'1 (3.45m x 3.38m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5 X 10'8 (3.48m X 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'5 x 10'7 (4.39m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 2 14'2 x 10'1 (4.32m x 3.07m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Feature garden shed, light and power, fencing, further storage.